I would watch about a hundred seasons of a romcom where two lady serial killers wind up sharing an apartment and trying to hide their crimes from each other
YES GOOD PLS
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
rest in peace you fucking toilet cover
Do you think Sully was caught, killed, shaved, had his fur turned into a toilet seat cover, and had his body experimented on, all because he was trying to visit Boo at the end of Monsters, Inc.?
It would explain why there was a prequel and not a sequel…
This post just ruined my life
I hate you
The producers indicate that Castiel will be spending much of his time with fellow angel Hannah, who is growing quite attached to him.
CALLED IT. I SO CALLED IT.